Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gorgeous Days!

I love this time of year with the beautiful and cooler sunny days. These are the best days that slip by too quickly. My kids are loving school. I'm loving our new days with a schedule and a need to get the children in bed at a decent time. I think I really need schedules as well. Life feels more in order. The days are shorter, but not too short. Life is simply wonderful!

I've been painting and considering baking cupcakes to sell. I wish there were three of me or that I could be in three places at one time. I'd be the full-time mother - helping kids with homework, reading, working and playing together. A full-time artist - painting en plein air in the fields of the local towns, and portraits of all my friends and family. A full time baker - baking cupcakes, cookies, breads, scandinavian desserts and selling them to friends and families in the area. Maybe in heaven there are no time limitations. Maybe there you can do everything you want. I know here I still wish I could do everything and have a real hard time narrowing down what to do in my spare hour of each day.

My Mom always tells me how I've always wanted to do too much. I have too many ideas. But I'm happy. I'm never bored! I can never understand when people say they are bored. Speaking of never being bored. The kids are coming home now. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment